Visiting Parada de Arriba
Visitors to Parada de Arriba are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Plaza Mayor, Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum, and New Cathedral of Salamanca.
- There are 196 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Salamanca (SLM-Matacan), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parada de Arriba
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Plaza Mayor, Art Nouveau and Art Deco Museum, and New Cathedral of Salamanca. Additionally, you'll find San Esteban Convent in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Parada de Arriba, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 173 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Gran Hotel Corona Sol is located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the heart of Parada de Arriba. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Salamanca can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Exe Hall 88 Apartahotel is 7 mi (11.3 km) from the center of Parada de Arriba. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Salamanca can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Silken Rona Dalba is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from central Parada de Arriba. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Salamanca can enjoy access to a restaurant and 3 bars, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Parada de Arriba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Parada de Arriba gets about 15.08 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F