Visitors to Paragould are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and cafés.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jonesboro
- The closest major airport is in Jonesboro, AR (JBR-Jonesboro Municipal), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paragould
Favorite places to visit in the city include Greene County Courthouse, Francis Bland Park, and Paragould Country Club. You'll also find ASU Stadium and Convocation Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Paragould. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Paragould - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paragould - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Paragould - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Paragould
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Paragould gets about 48.19 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F