Find Hotels in Paralia
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Apartment With 2 Bedrooms in Leptokarya, With Wonderful sea View, Enclosed Garden and Wifi - 100 m From the Beach
Visitors to Paralia are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars and restaurants.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Paralia
- The closest major airport is in Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia), 26.6 mi (42.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paralia
A favorite place to visit in the city is Agia Fotini Church. Additionally, you'll find Olympic Beach and Archaeological Museum of Dion in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Paralia. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Vizantio - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Hotel Lilalo - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a beach bar, along with free WiFi.
- Principal New Leisure Hotel - With a stay at this 1-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Paralia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Paralia gets about 18.50 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F