Visitors to Parigné-lʼÉvêque are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Abbaye de l'Epau, Circuit de la Sarthe, and St-Julien Cathedral.
- There are 121 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Le Mans (LME-Arnage), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parigné-lʼÉvêque
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Abbaye de l'Epau, Circuit de la Sarthe, and St-Julien Cathedral. In the area, you'll also find MM Arena and Papea Park.
As you start planning your visit to Parigné-lʼÉvêque, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 55 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Room for 2/3 People 10 mn Le Mans Sud is located in the heart of Parigné-lʼÉvêque. Located in Parigné-lʼÉvêque, this guesthouse features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio.
- Appart'City Le Mans Centre is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Parigné-lʼÉvêque. This 3-star residence in Le Mans features free WiFi, parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Campanile Le Mans Centre - Gare is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the center of Parigné-lʼÉvêque. This hotel in Le Mans features a restaurant, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Parigné-lʼÉvêque
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Parigné-lʼÉvêque each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F