- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Moulin Rouge
- 20 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 3 min drive
- Le cheval noir
- 1 min walk
- Le Bouquet du Nord
- 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Grevin Museum and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Galeries Lafayette and Les Halles. Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Gare du Nord Station is 5 minutes by foot and Barbes - Rochechouart Station is 5 minutes.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Moulin Rouge - 20 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 3 min drive
- Opéra Garnier - 3 min drive
- Les Halles - 4 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 4 min drive
- Paris Nord Station - 3 min walk
- Gare du Nord Station - 5 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
- Le cheval noir - 1 min walk
- Le Bouquet du Nord - 1 min walk
- Le Balto - 1 min walk
- P'tit Pains et Gourmandises - 1 min walk
- Villa del Padre - 1 min walk
About this property
Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- 1 per room (up to 22 lbs)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 18 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Avalon Hotel Paris
- Avalon Paris
- Avalon Hotel Paris Gare Nord
- Avalon Hotel Gare Nord
- Avalon Paris Gare Nord
- Avalon Gare Nord
- Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord by Hiphophostels
- Avalon Paris Gare Du Nord
- Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord Hotel
- Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord Paris
- Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord Hotel Paris
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Location was excellent as it’s only 5 minutes walk from Paris Gare du Nord. Although our room was facing the busy main street, the window was extremely soundproof so we could barely hear any noise at all (except sirens but that was completely understandable). The room was fine, but it was ridiculously hot (above 25 degrees Celsius). We sweat so much every night and it was extremely uncomfortable. This made us sleep quite badly. But other than that the room was good for that price.