Overview of Le Matissia
Choose dates to view prices
Signature Quadruple Room
Signature Studio Suite
Panoramic Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Honeymoon Double Room
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighborhood, Le Matissia is in the historical district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden, while La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Galeries Lafayette - 15 min walk
- Les Halles - 18 min walk
- Palais Garnier - 19 min walk
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 15 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 19 min drive
- Poissonniere Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 8 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 48 min drive
- L'Anjou - 1 min walk
- La Grille - 1 min walk
- L'artisan du Burger - 1 min walk
- PeGast - 1 min walk
- Le Grenier à Pain "La Fayette" - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a 1 Bedroom with kitchenette, which was ideal for a family of 4. There owner, Gautier, was an invaluable resource of information about the hotel, the neighborhood and the City of Paris. If we are lucky enough to return to Paris, we will definitely book this hotel!