Overpriced! Put us in a single room, saying that all rooms were full!
Overview of Les Plumes Hôtel Paris
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Two Adjacent Double Rooms
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighborhood, Les Plumes Hôtel Paris is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden, while La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Aquaboulevard, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Cadet Station is just steps away and Le Peletier Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- Galeries Lafayette - 11 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 15 min walk
- Les Halles - 18 min walk
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 18 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 11 min drive
- Cadet Station - 2 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 38 min drive
- Le Maryland - 1 min walk
- Traiteur Délice Cadet - 1 min walk
- Grill Istanbul - 1 min walk
- Mi Ranchito Paisa - 1 min walk
- Moriarty - 1 min walk
About this property
Les Plumes Hôtel Paris
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 50 per night for guests staying between 1 January - 31 December
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Les Plumes
- Les Plumes Hôtel
- Les Plumes Hôtel Paris
- Les Plumes Paris
- Plumes Hôtel Paris
- Plumes Hôtel
- Plumes Paris
- Les Plumes Hôtel Paris Hotel
- Les Plumes Hôtel Paris Paris
- Les Plumes Hôtel Paris Hotel Paris
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Room uncomfortably small but all other aspects of the hotel excellent. Is art there again