Get an overview of this hotelWelcome to the Maxim Opéra, a 4-star hotel
An authentic city life
Between Sacré Coeur and Grands Boulevards, live Paris as a true born Parisian in a contemporary hotel, near the theater district.
A welcoming bar-library
The bar, open from 8 AM to 10 PM, will offer you a selection of wines regularly renewed and that we will be happy to present you. Guests can use the free WiFi throughout.
Brand new rooms
All the rooms are non smoking and have been individually designed with LCD TVs, individual safe, complimentary WiFi, minibar, and hair dryer. Bathrooms feature walk-in showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests favorite property amenities
The 4-star hotel Maxim Opéra offers multilingual staff available 24/7 to provided concierge services, help with luggage and deposit services. Free high-speed WiFi access is available throughout the hotel, and a business corner as well as French and international newspapers can be found in the lobby. An airport drop-off service can also be arranged for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1920
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- First-run movies
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The hotel includes a bar, and serves a buffet breakfast with hot items daily (surcharge).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person
- Best Western Premier Carré Folies Opéra
- Best Western Premier Carré Folies Opéra Hotel
- Best Western Premier Carré Folies Opéra Hotel Paris
- Best Western Premier Carré Folies Opéra Paris
- Best Western Premier Carre Folies Opera Hotel Paris
- Best Western Premier Carre Folies Opera Hotel
- Best Western Premier Carre Folies Opera Paris
- Best Western Premier Carre Folies Opera
- Maxim Opéra Hotel Paris
- Maxim Opéra Hotel
- Maxim Opéra Paris
- Best Western Premier Le Carre Folies Opera
- Best Western Premier Le Carré Folies Opéra
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.