- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, View (Champs-Elysees View)
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Champs-Elysees View)
Family Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (High Floor)
Family Suite, 1 Bedroom, View
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony (High Floor)
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Paris City Center neighborhood, Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel is connected to a shopping center. Lido and Grand Palais are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Lido - 5 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 10 min walk
- Grand Palais - 12 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 17 min walk
- Eiffel Tower - 3 min drive
- Paris Avenue Foch Station - 4 min drive
- George V Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 min drive
- Le Restaurant & Terrace — 1 min walk
- Marriott Square — 1 min walk
- Le Madam - 1 min walk
- Le Pain Quotidien Champs Elysees - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
About this property
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 44 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The location of this hotel is fantastic! Right on the Champs-Elysees and central to everything. All important sites are within walking distance. However, the lobby doesn’t resemble the rooms. The rooms are extremely old and dated and haven’t been upgraded in at least 20 years (seemingly). The carpet in our room was stained and the bathroom had serious problems with fixtures that weren’t complete, a shower floor that bounced and leaked, and other problems with the drains. It’s surprising that Marriott would let a property’s maintenance go down like this. But again, the location is fantastic, and that’s what you’re paying for at this price. So if you can turn a blind eye to the room problems, the location redeems this hotel.