Reinvigorate your mood with some well-deserved vacation calm at Parrocchia San Nicolao.
It is situated in Coassolo Torinese. Never heard of it? You've probably heard of the nation's capital, Bern, which is just 110 miles away.
Don't waste half the day driving across town when you may as well stay at one of the 2 hotels that are 6 miles from Parrocchia San Nicolao. Look into the Hotel Corona Grossa and Hotel Sangri-là.
Before you head to Parrocchia San Nicolao, stop for a coffee at Colorado Caffè. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a great spot to satisfy your tastebuds. For a more substantial meal, reserve a table at Colorado Ristobar, another nearby establishment that's popular with foodies. If you're not ready to head back to the hotel, venture to Trattoria Castiglione.
Other Places to Visit near Parrocchia San Nicolao
When you've finished checking out Parrocchia San Nicolao, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- You'll find it hard not to appreciate the architectural design of Campanaria Tower, a famous historic tower that has managed to stand the test of time.
- Considered one of the most significant local bridges, Devil's Bridge is a must-see for those wanting to delve further into the history of the region.
- Chip and drive around the fairways and greens at Circolo Golf Torino for a fun-filled day under the sun.
- Whether you'd like to offer up a prayer or two or find out about the history and background of the building, Church of St. Martin of Liramo is a worthy site to visit.
- One of the best ways to get to know a community's culture is to pay a visit to a place of worship. You'll encounter one of the most intriguing at Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist.