Picture yourself strolling around the boulevards of your perfect vacation, staring up at the buildings or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, Patriarca Square is one thing you have been especially looking forward to. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and the day has finally arrived to check it off.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Patriarca Square?
Hotels near Patriarca Square
When you visit Patriarca Square, prepare to be taken to an entirely different time and place.
Located in the city of Sao Paulo, it is a bustling tourist hotspot.
There are up to 53 hotels within 0.6 miles of Patriarca Square. You're sure to secure exactly what you want well within walking distance. The San Raphael Hotel, Marabá Hotel and Hotel Excelsior are among the most popular establishments.
You'll save some dollars by staying a night or two at a budget hotel. Positioned 2 miles away is the InterContinental São Paulo, but you might also like to look at the L'Hotel PortoBay São Paulo if you want a choice. It's 2 miles away.
If luxurious accommodation is something you dream of, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels around here. Make sure you take a look at the Riema Saint Charbel Suites & Life, which is only 1 mile away. Another great option is the Timbiras Palace Hotel, 0.5 miles away.
If you roam around the streets near Patriarca Square, you will soon stumble upon Café do Páteo. Enjoy a quick coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and appreciate the distinctive sights and sounds. Later on, you really ought to stroll over to Hotel Boulevar Sao Luis for a hearty meal. And finally, kickstart a fun night with a few beers at Bar Brahma.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Patriarca Square:
- Remember to add Matarazzo Building to your itinerary. Imagine what life was like in the destination long ago as you stare in awe of the historically-rich building that stands before you.
- An ideal way to really explore the culture of a destination is to pay a visit to a church. You will find one of the most interesting at Church of St. Anthony.
- The local residents usually reccommend wandering along Viaduto do Cha, one of the more iconic streets in the region.
- You and your family can get involved in local art and music events at Bank of Brazil Cultural Center. Check out their exciting calendar of music shows, displays and art courses.
- Spend a few hours or more shopping at Shopping Light where you'll be able to find the ideal souvenirs for family and friends.
Tourists visiting Patriarca Square often arrive by light rail. Cia Paulista Trens Metropolitanos Cptm is the closest station and is only 0.9 miles away.
Places to stay in Downtown Sao Paulo from Expedia offer everything you require, so you can be sure to have choices near Patriarca Square that you'll appreciate. Lots of people stay here from everywhere on the planet, so you will not be by yourself. When the moment arrives to make your reservation, you can rest easy: all manner of visitors would propose their Downtown Sao Paulo hotel to an associate. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the inside info you're looking for.
- The staff at lodging near Patriarca Square go beyond the expected, which will only improve your vacation to this stunning feature.
- Looking for room comfort in addition to neatness? You're on the right site.
- "Presentable, neat, and eager to welcome you in" is how Downtown Sao Paulo hotels will be waiting.
With Expedia's wide catalogue of hotels near Patriarca Square, we see your prized spot in your future.
Fascinating Downtown Sao Paulo Facts
Once you've achieved Patriarca Square, there are still further activities to do in Downtown Sao Paulo.
- To really delve into each sight the area has to show, look into fun near Downtown Sao Paulo.
- Prepare to see Downtown Sao Paulo also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend some time on its a full plate of excursions.
- Head out on the town to end the good times right; next day, get cultured about Downtown Sao Paulo's life story.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on some breathtaking new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Sao Paulo, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Patriarca Square. Book today!