Find Hotels in Pattaya
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $12
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Where to stay in Pattaya
4/5Very Good!(87 area reviews)
North Pattaya is popular for its beaches, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Mini Siam or The Sanctuary of Truth.
4/5Very Good!(326 area reviews)
Central Festival Pattaya and Pattaya Beach Road are just a few worthwhile attractions to visit in Central Pattaya. Travelers also love the stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife, and popular shops.
3.5/5Good!(50 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to South Pattaya. A stop by Walking Street or Jomtien Beach might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(59 area reviews)
The beaches and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Pratumnak Hill. A stop by Pattaya View Point or Phra Tamnak Beach might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(517 area reviews)
Visitors to Pattaya Bay rave about its stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife, and popular shops. You might also want to make some time to see Pattaya Beach or Pattaya Beach Road while you're exploring the neighborhood.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pattaya, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, restaurants, and live music. Top sights in the city include Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Beach, and Pattaya Beach Road.
- There are 2507 hotels and other accommodations in Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 52.6 mi (84.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pattaya
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Anek Kuson Sala, Art in Paradise, and Tiffany's Show. Families come for attractions such as Pattaya Beach Road, Khao Kheow Open Zoo, and Mini Siam. The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Yansangwararam, Buddha Mountain, and The Sanctuary of Truth.
In Pattaya, there are 2507 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Wave Hotel Pattaya - This 4-star hotel in Central Pattaya features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Corner Lodge - Our customers love the pool and quiet location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Central Pattaya can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Mushroom House Kohlarn - Amenities in this 3-star hotel room include free WiFi and a patio. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favorite sights in Pattaya include Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Beach, and Walking Street. Popular places to visit around the area include Wat Pa Pradu, located 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Phala Beach, which is 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away.
Getting Around Pattaya
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Pattaya Station, Pattaya Tai Station, or Bang Lamung Station. Pattaya might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pattaya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 78°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Pattaya each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pattaya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pattaya, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pattaya?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Pattaya?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in South Pattaya?
What's the best accommodation in Central Pattaya?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Pattaya?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Pattaya?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pattaya?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Pattaya Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Walking Street?
What are some accommodations with pools in Pattaya?
Recent reviews of Pattaya hotels
More trip options
- Pattaya Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pattaya Airports
- Hotels in Pattaya Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Pattaya Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pattaya
- More Hotel Options in Pattaya
- Pattaya Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Chonburi
- Other Hotels near Pattaya, Chonburi
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends