Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Patti has to offer including the monuments, parks, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its local tours. In Patti, there are 34 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Patti
The city is notable for landmarks like Roman Villa, Patti Cathedral, and Tindari Archaeological Zone. The picturesque setting of Grotte Beach Mongiove and Lakes of Marinello Nature Reserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Sanctuary of Tindari to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Patti. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Rica - With a stay at this 5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Medimare Residence Club - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Club La Playa - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Getting Around Patti
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Patti Station. Patti might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Patti
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Patti is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 51°F