Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Piraino has to offer including the monuments and parks. In Piraino, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Piraino
Notable city landmarks like Saracen Tower and Tower of Ciaule might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Piraino Viewpoint to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Piraino. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Just be & b is located in the heart of Piraino. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Piraino, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Riviera del Sole is located within 1.4 mi (2.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Piraino can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel La Scogliera is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Piraino can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Piraino
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Piraino gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F