Travelers to Pessan will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Auch Cathedral. There are 109 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pessan
Auch Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Tour d'Armagnac and Musee des Jacobins in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Pessan, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Campanile Auch is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Auch can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel de France is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Auch can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its walkable location.
- Domaine de Baulieu is located within 3.5 mi (5.6 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Auch features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Pessan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pessan is 28.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F