Think of yourself rambling around the lanes of a new spot, looking up at the monuments or the lovely environment wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you are counting on in particular: Peter Paul Rubens Statue. Now is the time to get there.
Best Places to Stay at Peter Paul Rubens Statue
Hotels near Peter Paul Rubens Statue
Meander back through the veils of the past at Peter Paul Rubens Statue.
It's in Antwerp, a delightful city that's worth your time.
There are tons of accommodations within convenient walking distance of Peter Paul Rubens Statue. A few of the more popular establishments are the Hotel De Witte Lelie, Hotel 't Sandt Antwerpen and Hotel Julien.
Save your precious dollars and book your choice of the numerous budget accommodation options positioned nearby. The Hampshire Hotel – O Sud Antwerp and the De Koning van Spanje are a couple of convenient hotel options that are only 0.8 miles and 0.1 miles away.
This area's countless upmarket hotel options will be appealing to those who usually vacation in style. Make sure you look into the Hilton Antwerp Old Town, just 0.1 miles away, and the Hotel Maison d'Or, 0.9 miles away.
Before heading to Peter Paul Rubens Statue, stop for a sweet treat at Zuiderterras / RAS. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a wonderful spot to grab a quick pick-me-up. A little bit later, you can indulge in some hearty food at another spot within this area, Amadeus. And finally, order a few cocktails and chat with some of the friendly locals while you kick up your heels at Huis De Colvenier HARTJE VAN DE STAD ANTWERPEN.
Make sure you retain some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the region of Peter Paul Rubens Statue:
- Delve back in time and take a stroll through Groenplaats, a lovely spot to relax and watch the world go by.
- It's hard to miss, so you may as well explore the largest Catholic church in the area, Cathedral of Our Lady.
- Throw yourself into the social center of this area with a wander down Vlaeykensgang, a busy street where you're sure to find something to enjoy.
- Engage your curiosity and learn how the residents lived their lives in days gone by with a trip to Boerentoren.
- Hunt down a good deal, buy a memento or sample some of the local fare at Antwerp Flea Market.
It's always easy for tourists to reach Peter Paul Rubens Statue by rail since it's only 0.8 miles from there to Sail Training Association Belgium.
Our registry of motels and resorts in Old Town provides everything you need, so you're certain to get spots near Peter Paul Rubens Statue you'll enjoy. With hundreds of arrivals last year, you won't be alone. You can do so confidently once booking time is here, too: many sightseers recommend their Old Town hotel. You can get all the insider information you're looking for.
- Looking for room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness? You're on the right website.
- Rooms in Old Town accommodation are always fresh and clean.
- Appropriate for such a stunning site, the staff at lodging around Peter Paul Rubens Statue exceed all expectations.
Your preferred spot lies in your future with our wide roster of hotels near Peter Paul Rubens Statue.
Charming Old Town
Once Peter Paul Rubens Statue is crossed off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Old Town.
- Old Town is a precious destination that continues to rise in celebrity.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to end the good times; when the sun rises, drop in on a local historical site.
- Take a time to plan some activities, and you'll soon realize Old Town also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet some all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Old Town is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Peter Paul Rubens Statue from Expedia. Reserve now!