Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Phalodi has to offer. Those visiting the city may also want to venture out in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Phalodi
Places to visit in the larger region include Khichan Bird Sanctuary and Pabuji Maharaj Mandir. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Phalodi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 108°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 103°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 98°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Phalodi is 11.34 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 105°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F