Visitors can enjoy all that Philippsheim has to offer including its restaurants. The rural and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 383 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 29 mi (46.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Philippsheim
Places to visit in the larger region include Eifelpark, CASCADE Water Park, and Bitburger Brewery. Additionally, you'll find Rittersdorf Castle and Himmerod Abbey in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Landhaus Biehl - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Philippsheim
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Philippsheim Station. Philippsheim might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Philippsheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Philippsheim each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F