Overview of Travel Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Travel Inn is located in Phoenix's Alhambra neighborhood. The Van Buren and Phoenix Art Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Old Town. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Talking Stick Resort Arena or Chase Field.Visit our Phoenix travel guide
- The Van Buren - 7 min drive
- Grand Canyon University - 9 min drive
- Phoenix Art Museum - 10 min drive
- Arizona Federal Theatre - 10 min drive
- Heard Museum - 12 min drive
- Glendale Ave / 19th Ave Station - 6 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Lenny's Burger - 6 min walk
- Krispy Kreme - 16 min walk
- McDonald's - 17 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min drive
- Jack in the Box - 2 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50 per stay
- City/local tax: USD 5.3
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nothing i like in the hotel The room is not clean,long time since cleaned The soap don't enough to one time shawor They do not have water to drink, even not serve No caffe or hotel near by