Find Hotels in Piastow
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Travelers to Piastow will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Lazienki Park, Old Town Square, and Royal Castle.
- You'll find 767 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Warsaw
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Piastow
Lazienki Park, Old Town Square, and Royal Castle are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Warsaw Uprising Museum and Palace of Culture and Science.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Estera - Hotel & Restauracja - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Grand Theatre, 8 mi/12.9 km from the city center, and Warsaw Uprising Monument, which is 8.1 mi (13 km) away.
Dressing for Piastow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 21.57 inches of rain falls on Piastow each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F