Visiting Piekary Slaskie
Visitors to Piekary Slaskie are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, spas, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Drapacz Chmur.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Piekary Slaskie
- The closest major airport is in Katowice (KTW-Pyrzowice), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Piekary Slaskie
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Spodek, Silesian Museum, and Drapacz Chmur. In the area, you'll also find Cathedral of Christ the King and Kosciuszko Park.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rezydencja Luxury Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Piekary Slaskie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Piekary Slaskie is 0.87 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F