Travelers to Pippu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Asahikawa (AKJ), 17.2 mi (27.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pippu
Places to visit in the larger region include Ueno Farm, Wassamuhigashiyama Ski Area, and Otokoyama Sakezukuri Museum. In the area, you'll also find Asahikawa Museum of Sculpture and Asahikawa Ramen Village.
As you plan for your vacation to Pippu, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 37 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- JR Inn Asahikawa is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Pippu. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Asahikawa can enjoy access to parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Dormy Inn Asahikawa Natural Hot Spring is 12 mi (19.2 km) from central Pippu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Asahikawa can enjoy access to a restaurant and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and clean rooms.
- Kuretake Inn Asahikawa is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Pippu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Asahikawa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Pippu
Make your way to Ranru Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Pippu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Pippu each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 18°F