Visiting Pires do Rio
Travelers to Pires do Rio will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 213 hotels and other accommodations in larger region. The closest major airport is in Caldas Novas (CLV-Nelson Ribeiro Guimaraes), 36.7 mi (59.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pires do Rio
As you plan your visit to Pires do Rio, you may not be able to find accommodations in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 213 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Lacqua diRoma - Caldas Tur is located 37 mi (59.5 km) from the heart of Pires do Rio. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Caldas Novas can enjoy access to 15 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
- Prive Boulevard Suite Hotel is 38 mi (61.2 km) from central Pires do Rio. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Caldas Novas can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with WiFi.
- Best Western Suites Le Jardin Caldas Novas is 38.5 mi (61.9 km) from the center of Pires do Rio. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Caldas Novas can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pires do Rio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pires do Rio is 59.68 inches
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 57°F