Those traveling to Piscina are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Around the area, top sights include Stadio Olimpico, Museum of the Automobile, and Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea.
- You'll find 510 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Turin
- The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Piscina
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chisone Valley. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stadio Olimpico and Museum of the Automobile.
As you plan your vacation to Piscina, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 28 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- B&B Quattro Gatti is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Piscina. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Piscina features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Urbani is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the center of Piscina. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Historic Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Turin Lingotto is 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from central Piscina. This 4-star hotel in Millefonti features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea, 15.5 mi/25 km from the city center, and Valentino Park, which is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away.
Getting Around Piscina
Head to Piscina Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Piscina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Piscina each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F