Visiting Pisco Elqui
Travelers to Pisco Elqui will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Serena (LSC-La Florida), 42.1 mi (67.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pisco Elqui
Places to visit in the larger region include Cancana Observatory, Plaza de Vicuna, and Torre Bauer. Additionally, you'll find Mamalluca Observatory in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Pisco Elqui, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Elqui Domos is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Paiguano features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Aldea del Valle is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star villa in Paiguano can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel El Milagro is located within 2.8 mi (4.6 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Paiguano features free breakfast, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Dressing for Pisco Elqui
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 4.61 inches of rain falls on Pisco Elqui each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F