Consider yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you perhaps think you'll be strolling around downtown, taking note of the marvellous scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. However, Place du Marche is one feature you've been prepared for in particular. It's been an entry on your bucket list for a while, and now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Where Can I Stay at Place du Marche?
Hotels near Place du Marche
If you go to Place du Marche, prepare to be taken to a completely different time and place.
It is in Montelimar, around 80 miles from the tourist hub of Montpellier. It makes for a great adventure.
If you're thinking about staying somewhere nearby, you will be able to find at least 8 hotels within 2 miles of Place du Marche. The Citotel Le Sphinx and the Hôtel La Crémaillère are 0.1 miles and 1 mile away. Another handy option, the Kyriad Montelimar Centre, is 0.2 miles away.
Discerning travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be happy as there are some lower-priced hotels in the immediate vicinity. Two names to keep at the front of your mind are the INTER-HOTEL L'Hostellerie des Pins and the Appart'City Montélimar. The first is 1 mile away, while the second is 0.2 miles away.
If you like to indulge yourself, consider choosing one of the nearby luxury hotels. Experience the top-class facilities at the Logis le Printemps and the Ibis Styles Montelimar Centre. These are only 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Esprit de Famille (37 Boulevard Meynot, Montélimar) is just 0.2 miles from Place du Marche, making it an easily accessible spot for a quick pick-me-up. Close the night with a delicious meal at Maison Carrée (12 Avenue de Rochemaure, Montélimar). This establishment is in the heart of it all, making it an optimal choice.
There are also some other things to see and do in proximity to Place du Marche:
- Children will cherish the tales that coincide with Chateau des Adhemar, a defense structure that encapsulates the history of the period.
- Pay a visit to Musee de la Miniature and discover their admirable exhibits of wonderful art.
- Treat the family with a visit to International Sweets Museum where you'll discover many types of sweet treats for any occasion.
- A truly fun way to occupy teenagers is a trip to Musee International des Sucreries.
- Fabrique et Musee du Nougat de Montelimar is a good place to enjoy when the weather is bad.
The proximity of Gare de Montelimar to Place du Marche makes the train a convenient way to reach this attraction. It's 0.3 miles away.
Our directory of rooms in Montelimar has everything you need, so you'll certainly have lodging near Place du Marche you'll love. Montelimar welcomed more than a few newcomers last year, so start researching. All the inside info you could want we have just a few clicks away. You'll spend boldly once you're ready to make your reservation, too: new admirers of all types recommended their Montelimar hotel.
- Rooms in Montelimar accommodation are neat, orderly, and primed to show you in.
- The staff at lodging around Place du Marche go above and beyond, which can only enhance your holiday to this stunning feature.
- From families with children to singles, we have snug rooms for all sorts.
Montelimar rooms got additional visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right next door with Expedia's wide list of hotels near Place du Marche.
After you've conquered Place du Marche, there are still further activities to see and do in Montelimar.
- Montelimar is beginning to gain in status after having been hidden away.
- abundant activities, you'll also see Montelimar is a pro when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
- Dine on a delectable snack of its most famous foods and discover the perfect market to browse for mementos.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and usher in some all-new photo ops. Planning a journey to Montelimar is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Place du Marche from Expedia. Book today!