- Pitahaya Beach
- 8 min drive
- San Juanillo Beach
- 11 min drive
- Ostional National Wildlife Refuge
- 31 min drive
- Tamarindo (TNO)
- 69 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Playa Azul, Azul Ocean Club Hotel is in a rural location and on a private beach. San Juanillo Beach and Nosara Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Nosara Wildlife Rescue and Safari Surf School.Visit our Playa Azul travel guide
- Pitahaya Beach - 8 min drive
- San Juanillo Beach - 11 min drive
- Ostional National Wildlife Refuge - 31 min drive
- Nosara Wildlife Rescue - 39 min drive
- Junquillal Beach - 46 min drive
- Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.) - 120 min drive
- Blue 47 – Beachfront fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Seaside – Poolside family restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
About this property
Azul Ocean Club Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 320 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Azul Ocean Club Hotel Marbella
- Azul Ocean Club Marbella
- Azul Ocean Club Hotel Playa Azul
- Azul Ocean Club Hotel
- Azul Ocean Club Playa Azul
- Azul Ocean Club
- Azul Ocean Club Hotel Hotel
- Azul Ocean Club Hotel Playa Azul
- Azul Ocean Club Hotel Hotel Playa Azul
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Upon checking in I had no issues. However after requesting spa services I had to call the front desk to be told it was in 2 or 3 hours. After waiting 45 minutes for confirm to start my relaxation trip I called the front desk several times no answer and I had to walk to the front. I waited for the new shift mngr to listen to notes left. It was confirmed for 5pm. I went to eat dinner and watched the server each time walk back and forth to the other restaurant to get my drink each taking 10-15 minutes to make. I was one of two guests. At dinner time I thought this was odd. The food was horrible. I got sick that night and stayed ill for 2 days. The server said how was the chiviche? Not good. I’ll take it off your bill. Upon arriving for my spa services 10 minutes early typical of any service I’ve received I was met w an annoyed and rushed therapist still setting up. To which she responded I’m not ready. She then left the hotel room although I requested it be outside, and returned with chocolate and two other items. The whole experience was horrible. An injury I told her about she disregarded and turns off the ac in 80°weather. The chocolate was cold and poured directly onto me as was the scrub. But no real scrub. She skipped parts of my body I couldn’t reach and wasn’t engaging or polite. Once I was able to relax she took the eye patch off abruptly and rushed me out of the room. Giving me a rob to put on that didn’t completely close and was for 40° weather. I refused to pay.