Visiting Playa El Pimental
Visitors to Playa El Pimental are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and bars. Top sights in the area include National Theater and Estadio Cuscatlan.
- You'll find 161 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Salvador
- The closest major airport is in San Salvador (SAL-El Salvador Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Salvador (ILS-Ilopango), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Playa El Pimental
Places to visit in the larger region include San Marcelino Beach, Playa Costa del Sol Football Stadium, and San Diego Beach. You'll also find Walter Thilo Deininger National Park and Tasajera Island in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rancho Estero y Mar - This 3-star resort features 4 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Playa El Pimental
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.06 inches of rain falls on Playa El Pimental each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 60°F