Visiting San Luis Talpa
Visitors to San Luis Talpa are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and live music. Top sights in the area include National Theater and Estadio Cuscatlan.
- You'll find 161 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Salvador
- The closest major airport is in San Salvador (SAL-El Salvador Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Salvador (ILS-Ilopango), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Luis Talpa
Places to visit in the larger region include San Marcelino Beach, Playa Costa del Sol Football Stadium, and San Diego Beach. You'll also find Walter Thilo Deininger National Park and Balboa Park in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Rancho Argueta - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free valet parking and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport.
Dressing for San Luis Talpa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 60°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.24 inches of rain falls on San Luis Talpa each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 61°F