Top Hotels Near Plaza del Mar in Retamar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2019
Reviewed on Apr 26, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2019
Plaza del Mar Hotel Guide
Squeeze the most out of your escape by checking out Plaza del Mar.
Going there is quite the adventure, as it's found 260 miles from the national capital, Madrid, in Retamar.
If you are eager to keep your accommodation costs down, travel just 6 miles and you will find the Blanca Brisa, a local budget-friendly hotel.
It’s about time you pampered yourself, so why not base yourself at one of the close-by fancy hotels? You should look up the latest deals at the Barceló Cabo de Gata (0.3 miles away) or the Cabogata Garden Hotel & Spa (0.2 miles away).
If you stroll through the streets near Plaza del Mar, you will soon find yourself at Club Cervecero Malteria. Enjoy a quick coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the sights and sounds. Later on, you ought to indulge in a heartier meal at another close spot, El CUBO del LAGO. Are you buying the next round? Let the liquor flow at Tapas La Sal.
Other Places to Visit near Plaza del MarAfter checking out Plaza del Mar, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Pitch and putt your way around Alboran Golf for a thrilling day under the sun.
- A trip to the beach evokes wonderful memories of laughter, joy and contentment. Create more cherished moments by scheduling a trip to Cabo de Gata Beach.
- Visit the Almeria Archaelogical Museum. You and your kids may discover some unusual traditions and beliefs you have never heard of.
- There is something special about being surrounded by the wonders of nature. Take a trip to Salinas de Cabo de Gata and spend a few hours in this fascinating ecosytem.
- Arrange a visit to Francisco Villaespesa Provincial Public Library and explore the colorful collection of books, journals, information and thoughts.