Find Hotels in Almeria
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2019
History buffs will enjoy exploring Almeria, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks, and theaters.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in Almeria
- The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Almeria
The city's cultural venues include Almeria Air Raid Shelters and Apolo Theatre. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Arab Cisterns Jairan, Almeria Cathedral, and Church of Our Lady of the Sea. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Parque Nicolas Salmeron, El Toyo Beach, and Cabo de Gata Beach.
In Almeria, you'll find 52 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- NH Ciudad de Almeria - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Elba Almería Business & Convention Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Barceló Cabo de Gata - This 4-star hotel in Retamar features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Getting Around Almeria
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Almería Station. Almeria might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Almeria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Almeria gets about 8.62 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Almeria?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Almeria, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Almeria?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Almeria?
Where is the best place to stay in Retamar?
What's the best accommodation for families in Almeria?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Almeria?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Almeria?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Almeria?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to El Toyo Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Cabo de Gata Beach?
Recent reviews of Almeria hotels
More trip options
- Almeria Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Almeria Airports
- Hotels in Almeria Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Almeria Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Almeria
- More Hotel Options in Almeria
- More Popular Hotels in Andalusia
- Other Hotels near Almeria, Andalusia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends