History buffs will enjoy exploring Plzen, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. This city also attracts tourists with its breweries. In Plzen, there are 33 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Plzen
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Brewery Museum, West Bohemian Museum, and Pilsner Urquell Brewery. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like St. Bartholomew's Cathedral and Great Synagogue. Additionally, you might want to add Plzen Zoo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Plzen. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard By Marriott Pilsen - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Vienna House Easy Pilsen - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- U Zvonu - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Getting Around Plzen
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Plzen Hlavni Station or Plzen Jizni Predmesti Station. Plzen might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Plzen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Plzen gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F