Visitors to Podgorica are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks, and cafés. A top sight in the city is Delta City.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica
- The closest major airport is in Podgorica (TGD), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tivat (TIV), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Podgorica
Favorite places to visit in the city include Delta City, Podgorica City Stadium, and Trg Republike. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Millennium Bridge and University of Montenegro.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Podgorica. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Ziya - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- CentreVille Hotel&Experiences Montenegro - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel M - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Podgorica
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Podgorica each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F