Those traveling to Mahala are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Delta City.
- There are 224 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Podgorica (TGD), 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tivat (TIV), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahala
Delta City is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Millennium Bridge and University of Montenegro.
As you plan your vacation to Mahala, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 36 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ramada Podgorica is 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from central Mahala. This 4-star hotel in Podgorica features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Splendid Conference and Spa Resort is located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of Mahala. This 5-star hotel in Becici features 2 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hotel Montenegro Beach Resort is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Mahala. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Becici can enjoy access to 3 indoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Mahala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Mahala gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F