Polson Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having trouble locating a motel in Polson, consider some of the motels we suggest around the area or let us help you find a similar property from over 50 hotels and other accommodations. Just use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or money-saving amenities such as free parking and free airport transportation.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Polson has to offer. Top sights to visit include Flathead Lake.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
Americas Best Value Port Polson Inn
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Flathead Lake.
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and airport drop-off.
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kalispell
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Polson is 36.2 mi (58.2 km) away
Motel 6 - Kalispell
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 34.6 mi (55.6 km) from the heart of Polson
Travelodge by Wyndham Kalispell
- Central Polson is 35.9 mi (57.8 km) away
- A fitness center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Timbers Motel Travelodge by Wyndham Bigfork
- 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the heart of Polson
- Enjoy access to the spa tub, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Polson
People who've visited Polson like its shops, lakeside, and restaurants. While you're sightseeing, be sure to enjoy the area's glaciers.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Flathead Lake
- Turtle Lake
- Skidoo Bay
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- St. Ignatius Mission
- Kerr Dam
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Polson Bay Golf Course
- Wild Horse Island State Park
- Flathead National Forest
Polson is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Polson
Decide when you'd like to visit Polson by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 51° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 33° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 17.01 inches in a year
How to Get to Polson and Around the Area
|Kalispell, MT (FCA-Glacier Park Intl.) ||Airport ||42.6 mi (68.6 km) |
|Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.) ||Airport ||53.6 mi (86.3 km) |