Visitors to Porec are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, waterfront, and breweries.
- There are 462 hotels and other accommodations in Porec
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 42 mi (67.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Porec
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Our Lady of the Angels, Basilica of Euphrasius, and Decumanus Street. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Porec Marina and Aquacolors Porec are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Spadici Beach and Brulo Beach.
In Porec, you'll be able to select from 462 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Karda - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in City Center can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Valamar Riviera Hotel & Residence Adults Only - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in City Center features a marina, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Hotel Parentium Plava Laguna - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Porec
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Porec gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F