Visitors to Vrsar are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and monuments.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Vrsar
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vrsar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Dusan Dzamonja Sculpture Park. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and camping, while Vrsar Harbour is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Dinopark Funtana and Church of St. Christopher.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Vrsar. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mobile Homes Valkanela - With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Maistra Resort Belvedere - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Maistra Riva Apartments Vrsar - This 3-star apartment features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers love its pool and spacious, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Vrsar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Vrsar gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F