- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Black Point Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Triple Room, Multiple Beds, Ocean View
Standard Quadruple Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Scarborough, Black Point Inn is in the suburbs and on the waterfront. Higgins Beach and Prouts Neck reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Aquaboggan Water Park and Monkey Trunks Extreme Aerial Adventure Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cross Insurance Arena or Scarborough Downs.Visit our Scarborough travel guide
- Higgins Beach - 7 min drive
- Crescent Beach State Park - 13 min drive
- Old Orchard Beach - 20 min drive
- Palace Playland - 25 min drive
- Old Orchard Beach Pier - 26 min drive
- Portland Transportation Center - 17 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 20 min drive
- The Point Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Chart Room — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 9 min drive
- Wendy's - 10 min drive
- The Holy Donut - 12 min drive
About this property
Black Point Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 18 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 50 for adults, USD 5 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Black Inn
- Black Point Inn
- Black Point Inn Scarborough
- Black Point Scarborough
- Black Point Hotel Scarborough
- Black Point Inn Resort Maine/Scarborough
- Black Point Inn Hotel
- Black Point Inn Scarborough
- Black Point Inn Hotel Scarborough
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The view of the ocean, dining experience, spacious seating throughout the lobby was wonderful. The only dissatisfying part of the hotel was the AC system in the room. The AC system in our room was semi functional. The first night the room was at 75 degrees and we adjusted it down to 70. The AC system never got to 70 and ended up blowing warm air all night. After speaking with the front desk we were informed that you can only adjust the the temperature 3 degrees at a time or it won’t cool the room. The next night we adjusted the temp within 3 degree increments and at first it worked but it never held. After speaking with the front desk they sent someone up to fix it but later in the day when we returned from the beach the room was once again warm. Eventually a window unit was brought up and the gent who installed it said he just removed it from another room so apparently this is a known issue about the AC systems. The hotel staff was very kind and pleasant and offered some compensation for the trouble. It baffles me that a hotel of this caliber doesn’t invest in improving the AC system in each room. This was the only dissatisfying part about the hotel, everything else was great.