Visitors can enjoy all that Praez has to offer including its mountain views. There are 248 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Praez
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. In the area, you'll also find St. Paul Church and Luschgrat Mountain.
As you start planning your visit to Praez, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 125 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Post is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from central Praez. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Chur can enjoy access to a café and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- Ibis Chur is 9 mi (14.4 km) from the center of Praez. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Chur can enjoy access to a bar and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Esos Hotel Quelle is located 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Praez. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bad Ragaz can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Praez
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Praez gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F