Visitors can enjoy all that Cazis has to offer including the ski areas and mountain views. There are 278 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cazis
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find Luschgrat Mountain and Hohenraetien Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Cazis, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 120 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Cosy and Well Gefasciliteerd Detached House With Fantastic Views is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Cazis. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Chur can enjoy access to a café and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- Hotel Post is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the center of Cazis. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Chur can enjoy access to a bar and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Ibis Chur is 9.3 mi (15 km) from central Cazis. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bad Ragaz can enjoy access to a full-service spa and the ski slopes, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Cazis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Cazis gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F