Visitors can enjoy all that Presidio has to offer including its mountain views. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Presidio
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fort Leaton State Historic Site. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your getaway to Presidio, you might not be able to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but there are 7 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Eldorado Hotel is located 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the heart of Presidio. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Terlingua can enjoy access to a restaurant and an in-room sofa bed. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa is 28.5 mi (45.8 km) from central Presidio. This 4-star resort in Lajitas features a golf course, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Presidio
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 103°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 102°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Presidio is 8.35 inches
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F