Visitors can enjoy all that Pubnico has to offer including its museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yarmouth.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pubnico
Notable city landmarks like Nova Scotia Historic Acadian Village and Pubnico Harbour Lighthouse might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Acadian Museum of Pubnicos to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Pubnico, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Rodd Grand Yarmouth Hotel is located 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the heart of Pubnico. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Yarmouth can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Lakelawn B&B Motel is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from central Pubnico. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Yarmouth can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn is 19.9 mi (32 km) from the center of Pubnico. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Yarmouth can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pubnico
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pubnico is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 21°F