Visiting Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
Visitors to Puerto Baquerizo Moreno are sure to enjoy the local tours and beaches. In Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in San Cristobal (SCY), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Playa de Oro, Mann Beach, and Galapagos Interpretation Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Monument to Charles Darwin and Loberia Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Puerto Baquerizo Moreno. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Playa Mann - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- GALAPAGOS SUNSET HOTEL - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace.
- Hotel Katarma Galapagos - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Puerto Baquerizo Moreno gets about 22.76 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F