Visiting Puerto Lumbreras
Those traveling to Puerto Lumbreras are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Puerto Lumbreras, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Lumbreras
Places to visit in the larger region include Museo de Bordados del Paso Azul, Lorca Castle, and Plaza de Toros. In the area, you'll also find Guevara Palace and Plaza de Espana.
As you plan your trip to Puerto Lumbreras, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 249 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sercotel Hotel Riscal is located within 2.1 mi (3.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Puerto Lumbreras can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Cortijo Los Nopales is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center. Located in Puerto Lumbreras, this 3-star country house features a kitchenette, a fireplace, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Puerto Lumbreras
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 8.62 inches of rain falls on Puerto Lumbreras each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F