- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom
Standard Studio Suite
Superior Studio Suite
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Superior Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Nuevo Vallarta, Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa is connected to a shopping center. Paradise Plaza Shopping Center and Plaza Lago Real Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Nuevo Vallarta Beach and Aquaventuras Park Vallarta. Vallarta Adventures and Splash Water Park Vallarta are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Nuevo Vallarta travel guide
- Paradise Plaza Shopping Center - 1 min walk
- Vallarta Adventures - 6 min drive
- Nayar Vidanta Golf - 7 min drive
- Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta Golf Course - 8 min drive
- El Tigre Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Central Camionera Station - 19 min drive
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Faro de Tulum Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Snack Bar Kaybal - Pizzas — 1 min walk
About this property
Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MXN 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 250 for adults and MXN 130 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We were looking for a clean, affordable, family-friendly resort with access to awesome pools and the beach, and we found it. Paradise Village was beyond perfect for my family including 4 kids ranging in ages from 1-14. Our room was so comfortable-with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a washer and dryer. The service was phenomenal and the pool and beach was beautiful, comfortable and clean. The service was so accommodating, the staff so helpful and friendly. Also, the location was perfect with a grocery store right outside the property and even a 24 hour doctor that we visited at 3am one night for my one year old. We felt completely safe. This was a dream vacation and I highly recommend Paradise Village.