Find Hotels Near Puli Town Night Market, Puli from $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Puli Town Night Market
Top Hotels Close to Puli Town Night Market
Puli Town Night Market Hotel Guide
Puli Town Night Market is a local attraction that you'll be glad you added to your sightseeing schedule.
There is no need to travel far to find a place to stay close to Puli Town Night Market. There are at least 12 within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Puli Islet Inn, just 0.4 miles away. Two other great options are the smile 58 Hostel, 2 miles away, and the Cheng Pao Hotel, only 1 mile away.
A fantastic way to convert an already memorable vacation into a dream come true is to book a room in one of the area's upmarket hotels. The Tai-Yi Red Maple Resort(Tai-Yi Ecological Leisure Farm) and the Moon Light Bed and Breakfast are exceptional offerings.
Breathe in the fragrant scents of coffee and purchase a mouth-watering treat at 菩果子养生点心专卖店. This popular eatery is the perfect resting point for travelers who want to go to Puli Town Night Market. 埔里神魷四海 is also close by if you're looking for a more substantial offering. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to travel too far to stumble upon 9527酒吧.
Other Places to Visit near Puli Town Night MarketThere are lots of other things happening within close range of Puli Town Night Market:
- Discover a world of industry and processing lines at Kokomu, where the workers take great care in creating the end result.
- Whether you and your friends like beer or not, Puli Brewery Factory is sure to be an amusing and interesting location to visit.
- Lungnan Natural Lacquerware Museum is a popular place to visit for anyone who appreciates art.
- The Muhsheng Museum of Entomology is a good spot to ponder and admire the fascinating contents on display.
- Geographic Center of Taiwan, a well-known monument, makes for an interesting sight and will help broaden your knowledge of local history.