Find Hotels in Puli
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Puli has to offer including the churches, monuments, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and temples.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Puli
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puli
Cultural venues in the city include Kokomu, Puli Brewery Factory, and Lungnan Natural Lacquerware Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Geographic Center of Taiwan, Chengte Foshan, and Chung-tai Shan Monastery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Puli Town Night Market and CharCoal Carving Art Museum.
In Puli, you'll be able to select from 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Wo House - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Puli Ease Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Puli Center Center Hostel - This 2-star hostel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café. Expedia customers like its bathrooms and location.
Dressing for Puli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Puli each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 54°F