Visitors can enjoy all that Puxin has to offer including its theme park. Top sights around the area include Fengle Sculpture Park, Taichung Park, and National Museum of Natural Science.
- There are 491 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puxin
A couple of favorite places to visit are Magical Mushrooms Tribe and Luo Cuo Church. Additionally, in the area you'll find Fengle Sculpture Park and Taichung Park.
As you plan your vacation to Puxin, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- 53 Hotel is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from central Puxin. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Taichung can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet rooms.
- La Vida Hotel is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Puxin. This 3.5-star hotel in Taichung features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Chance Hotel Taichung is located 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the heart of Puxin. This 3-star hotel in Taichung features a restaurant, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include National Museum of Natural Science, 16.3 mi/26.2 km from the city center, and Paochueh Temple, which is 17.2 mi (27.6 km) away.
Dressing for Puxin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Puxin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 54°F