Visitors can enjoy all that Puy-Saint-Pierre has to offer including the ski areas and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Ecrins National Park. In Puy-Saint-Pierre, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puy-Saint-Pierre
Ecrins National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Prorel Gondola and Casino Barriere Briancon in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Auberge de Catherine - Amenities at this inn include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Puy-Saint-Pierre
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Puy-Saint-Pierre gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F