Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Puycelci has to offer. A top sight in the area is Place Nationale.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Puycelci
- The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puycelci
Place Nationale is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Base de Loisirs des 3 Lacs and Chateau de Penne.
As you plan your vacation to Puycelci, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Chambre d'hotes Chez Delphine is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this guesthouse in Puycelci, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a library, along with cable TV.
- La Citadelle is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center. This cottage in Puycelci features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Puycelci
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Puycelci is 25.51 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F